If you’ve been charged with a traffic offence, it’s important to know what your rights and options are. Douglass & Ford can provide honest, expert legal advice during this stressful time and work with you to achieve the best possible result.
Our services include:
- Determining the circumstances of your case, and explaining your available options and the pros and cons of each
- Advising you on available defences and work to minimise license disqualification periods
- Give you realistic information regarding the likelihood of success
- Representing you in court
Nowra Traffic Lawyer
Courts take driving and traffic infringements very seriously and the penalties imposed can affect your life and your livelihood. Obtaining legal representation from an experienced traffic lawyer can make all the difference when it comes to defending a driving charge. We know what to say, what not to say and what submissions will be most useful in helping your case. Examples of traffic offences we can assist with include:
- Drink/ Drug Driving Charges
- Dangerous or Reckless Driving
- Driving While Unlicensed or Disqualified
- Driver License Appeals
- General Traffic Offences
- Licence disqualification removal
Douglass & Ford is experienced in all areas of traffic law. Contact us today for expert traffic law advice and representation.